Monday, October 22, 2012

The King is Upset....Stern threatens to end contract earlier than contract date!





The Indisputable Champion of Radio Broadcasting of all time- Howard Stern is more miserable than usual.
         
King Stern, who has made a seriously good living airing his grievances on air, now says he can't wait to throw in the towel on his iconic radio show. 
“I’m miserable," said Stern. "I just want to tear someone’s head off...I think I’d be happier if I quit work. I think my agent said to me even though I have a five year deal here, that after the third year I could actually leave….I think I want to leave...I have to do this year and then I could get the f**k out of here…I want out.”
                                    
                                                                          Stern & Mel Karmazin

Stern has been feuding with his employers at Sirius XM since early 2011, and he announced Monday morning that he's exploring ways to get out of his five year contract early.  Stern and his agent Don Buchwald filed a lawsuit against Sirius XM in March 2011, claiming that the company jilted him out of $300 million of promised stock bonuses after Sirius merged with XM radio in 2008. 
 Stern's old time friend and Agent Don Buchwald
A judge ruled against Stern and Buchwald earlier this year, but they are in the process of appealing the decision.

 Stern, Wife Beth Ostrososky, and Producer Gary Dell'Abate





No comments:

Post a Comment