Monday, October 22, 2012

Bollywood salutes its farewell to the king of romance

Bollywood heavy weights say their final farewell to the beloved Director / Producer Yash Chopra as he lays to rest.


Actor and Friend of Yash Chopra, Amitabh Bachchan tweeted"
"Just back from his studio where he lies still and motionless... this was the first time I ever saw him on his back in 44 yrs." He added, "I never ever thought there would come a day when I would have to say - 'Yash Chopra no more'... He went away too soon."



Filmmaker Mukesh Bhatt said, "He was my anchor, mentor and idol. I always looked up to him. There was not a single day that went by without us talking to each other. If he missed a day, my family would tease me. We last met at Amitabh Bachchan's birthday party at Film City. He watched Student of The Year and told my brother Mahesh his daughter is a star. That was his last conversation with us."




Actor Shahrukh Khan tweets:"I will always have some love to give and I will always be both emptied and replenished by the loved ones I lose. I keep u with me Yashji and I miss u too Yashji ... lots"


Khan & Chopra on set of Chopra's last and final movie - Jab Tak Hai Jaan..


No comments:

Post a Comment